Finally time for your turning point.

| 11/10/08
I've been dreaming a lot lately, dreaming of people from my past, these dreams are vivid and bizarre, but generally enjoyable. There are however, always going to be certain people from your past that you just wish would go away, whatever though, I can take it as it comes. The dream mainly involves a large house party, usually at Halloween, everyone I've ever known is there, there is a genuine sense of urgency always. I'm enjoying myself at the party, but it's never where I really want to be. I don't know what this means, but I wake up feeling all at once satisfied and restless.

I wish I had the resolve needed to force myself into things. I'm plagued by indecision and general resistance to change. I fear taking chances, save me please.



On an unrelated note, I want these jeans.

1 comment:

robinacraftmoney said...

i had my a dream last night that i was captured by a cult in the valley.

3rd dream i've had of the sort, and i am NOT a repeat dreamer.

weird.

p.s.
cool jeans.

Like A Book

Twitter