I've fallen entirely

| 11/10/08
I wrote my two weeks notice for work, I haven't given it to anyone yet, but I have it written. I feel like that alone should be motivation enough for me to find a new job. I've also decided to move back home until September, I really just want to be able to save enough money to pay for school upfront and not have to worry about slipping into student loan territory. This will be weird, and at times probably difficult, but I'll get by fine I think.

I'm really eager for the winter to start, snow and all that jazz. As it stands, it's not supposed to even really get cold anytime soon, these mid-teen days have been bizarre.

Lastly, the parade of lights is the Saturday, this has traditionally been awesome, and I'm for sure looking forward to it.

No comments:

Like A Book

Twitter