In like a lion, out like a lamb.

| 3/29/09
I like the spring.

I went to Toronto last weekend, it was fantastic. Spent four days with all my favorite Sydney ex-pats and burned through a crazy amount of money. I was super impressed by Toronto and will be back very soon.

Meanwhile back in this quiet port city, spring is finally upon us. The last two days have been brilliantly mild, in my head I'm already planning out the adventures that April and May have in store.

I'm going to try, at least once, to walk all the way from my house at 6015 Willow street, all the way to Fisherman's Wharf in Eastern Passage, I figure it's probably about a 3 hour walk, which isn't that bad at all.

Side note: After ignoring the Velvet Underground for my entire life, I've finally seen the light. Holy fuck.

-Andrew

No comments:

Like A Book

Twitter