Let's light this sucker and meet the old broads.

| 10/15/08


Watched Hocus Pocus with Ryan tonight, this was a good thing. I think it's a good start to the coming weeks. This weekend I'm going pumpkin picking in Mahone bay, a trip that promises to be full of fall colors and rural thrift stores.

Next week is packed from start to finish with amazing shows, Bane, Jay Reatard, The Inbreds, Brutal Knights, Islands, GZA, Horses and so on and so forth, oh god oh god, so excited. I'm glad this is a three pay month because I'm going to be broke as shit.

I think I realized that life is all how I take it, no use moping around feeling sorry for myself. I've got to take things as they come and try to make the best with what I'm handed.

Feeling good about life right now, keep on rocking planet earth.

1 comment:

me_plural said...

HOOLLLD UP, where'd you cop hocus pocus? me and alyssa are on a quest for it

Like A Book

Twitter