Ryan Adams - I Taught Myself How To Grow Old
The Weakerthans - Gifts (Propaghandi Cover)
Jeff Tweedy - Gun
Paul Westerberg - Here Comes A Regular
The Pogues - Fairy Tale Of New York
Neutral Milk Hotel - Oh Comely
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends, etc.
Like A Book
Archive
-
▼
2008
(62)
-
▼
October
(30)
- It's not the numbers, it's what's inside.
- The Return Of The King
- The Call Is Coming From Inside The House
- With love, and a gun to my head.
- Untitled II
- I want a cat
- What's in a name
- Colin Powell gets behind Obama.
- Stupid
- I'm put together beautifully
- DO WANT
- To my edge friends...
- Deep Sigh...
- This rules pretty hard...
- Let's light this sucker and meet the old broads.
- Endorphins
- Sonny, you are a martyr
- One more thing
- Everyday is like Tuesday
- Another fine mess I've gotten myself into.
- Thanksgiving
- Home is where beds are made and butter is added to...
- I'll take you all out to where the gypsy angels go
- Om nom nom
- I just found this....
- Oh god, oh god, oh god.
- Sunken Treasure
- My favorite youtube music videos
- Yeah But Still.
- Hey there
-
▼
October
(30)

No comments:
Post a Comment