All of the sudden...

| 12/15/07
Everyone at the party had turned into like, vampires or some shit like that. I had a cool gun and a mandolin that a man with one leg gave me. The vampires' weakness was sunlight, and only some of them tried to eat me, the rest were quite pleasant.

What does this mean?

Last night was pretty surreal and weird. Here is a diagram I drew to detail how weird it was.




I know that really doesn't tell anyone anything (does anyone even read this?) but as far as I'm concerned it is an accurate representation of Friday.


Tonight was amazing, I love Halifax. I feel kinda like I'm going to lose my voice and vomit in one fell swoop.

Things are good, my Christmas beard is a couple of days along now, and is noticeably cool. I'm pretty excited on having no real commitments for almost three weeks, as much as I'll miss being in school (what?), it'll be awesome to not have anything to worry about. Maybe I'll take up a hobby, like painting or baking or origami. More than likely I'll just sleep a lot.

No comments:

Like A Book

Twitter