Re: Christmas

| 12/15/07
When I was like 9 or 10, around the time when I sort of started to realize that Santa Claus was this really elaborate hoax (I wasn't bitter about it) I had a sort of crisis of conscious wherein I didn't really understand the importance or even the need for Christmas. It was around this time that I saw an animated Christmas Special on TV called a Cosmic Christmas. The whole thing centres around these three aliens who are visiting a small town (in secret)in order to learn about Christmas. I won't spoil the entire plot, instead, I invite you to watch it. When I was a young kid, this special meant a lot to me, and it still hits me in such a weird way. I know it's not much, but consider this, in a way, my gift to all of you.



I hope you enjoyed it.

-Andrew

No comments:

Like A Book

Twitter