I'll tell you stage dives...

| 12/30/07

Make me feel more alive
Than coded messages in slowed down songs


This was one of those weekends that reaffirmed a lot for me. I love this city, I love this scene. I'm content. When I look back at my teenage years some day, when I'm old, Risky Business will without a doubt stand out as the single most important band of this part of my life. I honestly have no idea where I'd be in life or anything without that band.Thank you Mike, Dave, Mike, Ian and JD, you guys opened up my eyes to something that I will be a part of for the rest of my life, Risky Business meant the entire world to me.

In other non hardcore related news...

I'm moving back to Willow. The rent is a little bit higher but it's totally worth the convenience of being really close to everything I do. I'm pleased with it. Christmas was good, just getting home for a few days and having no real commitments was really nice. I went to midnight mass, this was the first time I had ever done this. It was kind of cool, but I couldn't hep but feel awkward sitting there alone.

I'm really tired, I lost my voice, and I think I sprained my ankle. Life rules.

-Andrew

No comments:

Like A Book

Twitter