This Is My First Real Entry

| 12/10/07
I think a lot, I have a lot to say, I don't always have the nerve/means to say what's on my mind. I'm hoping that this blog will become an outlet for me both creatively and emotionally. A way to vent my worries and ease my concerns, and possibly a way to offer the rest of the world a glimpse into my head. If by some chance anything I say strikes you or touches you in some deeply personal way, I'd like to hear about it.

I'm here for you.

Firstly I've reached a crossroads at my life. I'm standing at the edge of adulthood and peering down. It's more like a waterfall than a cliff, maybe I'll dive into the river below, maybe I'll land on the rocks, who knows. Long story short, I feel like I'm either doing a lot of things right, and like I should be super pleased with myself, or like I'm a total and complete utter fuck up, OR like maybe there is some middle ground. Broad no? I guess I have no real way by which to judge my real life progress at this point. Ok? Ok? I dunno!

I spend too much time on the internet.

I'm not a team player

No comments:

Like A Book

Twitter